Our superior stainless steel insulated twinwall flue system for use with solid fuel appliances. DWX has the strongest interlocking joint system on the market today, making it popular with top installers who need to rely on a quality system every time.
Select your required parts and add to your cart, or alternatively Use our FREE TWINWALL QUOTATION SERVICE! and we will select all of the required parts to suit your system.
Note: a locking band is required at each joint in the twinwall system.
• Simple, easy push-fit system
• HETAS Approved
• High mechanical resistance to vertical and horizontal forces
• 60mm clearance to combustibles
• No thermal bridge, insulation continuity throughout the system
• Thermal expansion absorbed in each element
• High working temperature: 600°C under continuous operation
• Solid fuel appliances, wood and multifuel stoves
• Biomass boilers
• Domestic heating and hot water systems
• Hot air generators
• Bakery ovens
• Ventilation and smoke extraction
• Industrial / commercial heating
Inner wall: 316L Stainless Steel
Outer wall: 304 Stainless Steel
Insulation: 30mm Rockwool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.