For Faulty Items:
- All Saltfire and Ekol stoves are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 5 Years from date of purchase. This does not include consumable items such as glass, grates, inner lining plates/fire-bricks, baffle plates, door seals, paint, over-firing, incorrect use or installation not carried out by a competent person or in accordance with building regulations. The guarantee covers the stove body.
- If an item is faulty, we must be informed of your intention to return and will give instructions for the return of the item.
- It must be complete with all its component parts.
- A repair must not have been attempted.
- It must not have been altered or modified in any way.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the item arrives back to us in sound condition.
- Products manufactured by other brands will be covered by the respective manufacturers guarantees.
For Unwanted Items:
We will refund or credit/replace most unwanted items within 14 days of receipt.
- We will refund or credit/replace unwanted items within 14 days of receipt.
- Flexible flue liner cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Individual items which form part of a 'kit' or complete 'package' have no individual refund or exchange value.
- We must be informed beforehand of your intention to return.
- Returned goods must be returned unused and in original packaging.
- Items cut to order, or bespoke items such as painted to order etc. cannot be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for returning items to us.