See diagram for full specifications and dimensions.
- Rated at 5kW so normally no vent required
- Compact body design can fit into Standard 16" Opening
- Exceeds Stringent DEFRA Smoke Testing, with average emissions under one third of the allowed limit for Defra Appliance Exemption.
- Advanced Hybrid Construction - Thick steel body with solid cast iron door and inner components.
- Low Maintenance
- Ultra Clean-Burning Technology
- Crystal-Clear Glass "Clarity-X" Airwash System
- 2 - 5kW Optimal Operating Range
- Multifuel Capable
- All Ekol Crystal Stoves are available with optional Mirror-Ceramic Glass
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Suitable for 5" flue liner or twinwall flue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.